Last Revision: August 2015 by action of the Executive Committee
- Camping is available for shooters that are attending a match. Contact the Discipline Chair if you are not a member of the BMRPA.
- Dry camping only. No electrical hook-up. No water hook-up, but potable water is available.
- There is no garbage service. Whatever you pack in, you must pack out.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Owners are expected to clean up after their pets.
- ATV’s may be used for match purposes only.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed after shooting is completed but those consuming alcohol are not allowed back on the firing line and shall not handle firearms.
Range address and directions when making a 911 call:
13839 262nd Street SE
N – 46° 39.096′ W – 100° 22.499′
The BMRPA, its Board, or general membership is not responsible for damages to campers parked at the range or loss of contents.